The second method, widely in use to check the quality of different sectors, is the Ba Chop (also called Ba Zhai or 8 Houses).
Again a large variety of options allows you to adjust this method to your personal preferences. Three major points are:
- You may choose from “Late Heaven” and “Early Heaven”.
- You have the choice to either use the sector or the direction of the front door.
- The quality of the sectors can be displayed in various formats - many variants widely used are predefined but you may also provide your own texts. This way the software can be used easily by followers of different Feng Shui schools.
- Also qualifications based on sitting, facing or personal Gua of a person can be combined any way you want.
- Hereafter please find some examples, first based on Chan Kun Wah, then on other systems (good sectors highlighted in colours):